The first Re-Issue of the classic 1991 "Challenger" graphic drawn by Marc Mckee, the 101 Natas Kaupas Screened R7 Challenger Re-Issue Deck Red 9.8x32.2. Screened deck made with Dwindle's Resin-7 Technology with Epoxy Resin Glue to reduce the chances of delamination. Made using a Single Deck Press to ensure that you get the same shape and concave on every deck. This 101 Natas Kaupas Screened R7 Challeger Re-Issue Deck Red is a part of the 101 Heritage collection, a throwback collection containing some of the most recognizable graphics in skateboard history.
- 101 Natas Kaupas Pro Model
- First Re-issue of the Natas Challenger since the original in 1991.
- Single Deck Press used to recreate the same shape and concave every time.
- Resin-7 100% Canadian Maple Construction is made with Epoxy Resin Glue.
- Epoxy Resin Glue is used to make a lighter / more durable deck.
- Screen printed in a Red colorway.
- Part of the 101 Heritage Collection.