Bear Polar Bear 105mm Trucks - Black (7" axle) (Set of 2)
Traditional Skateboard Trucks with a a lot of work put into the design by the engineers at Bear Trucks. Great trucks for a classic Re-Issue Setup, any cruiser.
Full details on the design put into these Polar Bear Trucks below.
- Featuring 8 holes
- so you're able to mount your truck right where you want it when riding a board with old school or new school hole pattern.
- All mounting holes are accessible with a skate tool
- Low Profile
- only 2" from the surface to the center of the axle. Grizzlies are 2.6"
- Added material to impact areas where more meat is needed
- in front of the pivot cup and behind the bushing seat.
- Removed material from the bottom of the base plate to reduce weight
- Allows for top mount or drop through mounting
- Extensive computer modeling and physical tests were done to engineer the strongest hanger on the market.
- Gussets were added on the underside of the hanger to ensure strength in all directions
- Material removed from the front of the hanger to reduce weight
- Shaped around the top bushing so that the washer doesn't hit the hanger and ensures tools are easy to use.
- Hangers are faced so bearings run clean and square
- Heat treatments provide a very strong finish
- this means the hanger doesn't wear down quickly when grinding.
- The Axle lengths are precise
- designed not to stick out of your nuts
- and preventing ground axles.
- Many bushing combos were tested
- the stock bushings are an ideal middle ground. Great for carving and tight turning as well as stable for faster riding.