Bear Polar Bear 105mm Trucks - Black (7" axle) (Set of 2)
Ideal for the mini cruiser that every skater needs in their quiver. The 105mm Polar Bears are strong, agile, and ready to grip the tightest turns. Sold in pairs. The harder the bushings, the more stable the ride but that results in less agility - our Dinghy, for example, comes with 88a bushings.
- Featuring 8 holes
- so you're able to mount your truck right where you want it when riding a board with old school or new school hole pattern.
- All mounting holes are accessible with a skate tool
- Low Profile
- only 2" from the surface to the center of the axle. Grizzlies are 2.6"
- Added material to impact areas where more meat is needed
- in front of the pivot cup and behind the bushing seat.
- Removed material from the bottom of the base plate to reduce weight
- Allows for top mount or drop through mounting
- Extensive computer modeling and physical tests were done to engineer the strongest hanger on the market.
- Gussets were added on the underside of the hanger to ensure strength in all directions
- Material removed from the front of the hanger to reduce weight
- Shaped around the top bushing so that the washer doesn't hit the hanger and ensures tools are easy to use.
- Hangers are faced so bearings run clean and square
- Heat treatments provide a very strong finish
- this means the hanger doesn't wear down quickly when grinding.
- The Axle lengths are precise
- designed not to stick out of your nuts
- and preventing ground axles.
- Many bushing combos were tested
- the stock bushings are an ideal middle ground. Great for carving and tight turning as well as stable for faster riding.