G&S Mark Heintzman Ketchup Bottle C90 Concave Re-Issue Skateboard Deck - White 10x32
- When Mark Heintzman was growing up in the 80’s, he thought of Gordon and Smith as one of those “holy grail” companies. He would feel so inspired seeing skaters like Chris Miller, Billy Ruff, and Neil Blender.
- When he won the 88’ NSA Championship as an amateur and became pro, it was a dream come true for Mark. He became the very first G&S Skate Team Rider to go Pro in Street Skateboarding in the late 80's and early 90's.
- Out of all the models Mark has had, the Heintzman Ketchup board was always a favorite, as it was a high point in his skateboarding career and best-selling model.
- Seeing it be re-issued to the original specs in all its glory is super exciting for Mark and all at Gordon and Smith!
- Topping all this goodness off, Mark will be donating his proceeds from these decks to give back to skateboarding and the people who could use a little help.
Wheelbase: 14.25" & 15""
- Mark Heintzman OG G&S Re-Issue Deck 2022
- Original Shape. C90 Mold.
- Made in San Diego CA.
- Old School Hole Pattern
No Reviews Yet!
Not Yet Rated!