Pool King Skateboards Michael Stefaun Reform School Polymer Skateboard Deck - Red/Black 8.875x33.5
Michael Stefaun's roots are in street skating. Therefore, it's only natural that his pool shape closely resembles the traditional, double-end, twin tip shape that so many street decks incorporate. As well as being somewhat of an "untraditional" pool shape, Michael's Pool King deck is constructed using polymer composites and 5 plys of hard rock maple veneers. These composite decks are generally 8 ounces lighter than standard 7 ply wood decks of the same size and shape and seem to retain their "pop" or stiffness for a longer time as well.
- Construction: 5 ply maple, 2 ply Polymer Composite.
- Pressed in San Diego, California USA.
- Concave: Smooth and even throughout, very nice.
- Pool King Michael Stefaun Model
- Silk Screened
- Made in San Diego CA - USA
- 5-Ply Maple / 2-Ply polymer composite