Pro-Tec Caballero Pin Stripe Certified Classic Fit Helmet - White
Pro-Tec Cab Pro Helmet with Pin-striping from Japanese artist Mr. G.
The Pro-Tec Certified Classic Helmet's design influence is from their original helmet model introduced in the late 1970's but with all the latest technology. The Classic certified is manufactured with EPS foam and is a CPSC/CE certified helmet. Pro-Tec's EPS foam liner mimics the comfort and feel that we’ve become known for in their 2-stage soft foam skate helmets.
- Classic Pro-Tec Style Helmet
- Low-profile and lightweight
- Hardshell construction utilizes a durable, high-density, injection- molded ABS shell
- Equipped with EPS foam
- Pro-Tec Ventilation to keep you cool
- Stainless steel hardware
- Compression molded pads
- Multi-impact / Multi-Certified
- CPSC, CE, ASTM, AS/NZS 2063:2008 Certifications
- Replacement Liner Kits Available.
Pro-Tec Classic Fit Helmet Head Circumference Sizing:
- X-Small: 20.5" - 21.3" 52-54cm (Hat Size 6 1/2 - 7 3/4)
- Small: 21.3" - 22" 54-56cm (Hat Size 6 7/8 - 7 1/8)
- Medium: 22" - 22.8" 56-58cm (Hat Size 7 1/8 - 7 3/8)
- Large: 22.8" - 23.6" 58-60cm (Hat Size 7 3/8 - 7 5/8)
- X-Large: 23.6" - 24.4" 60-62cm (Hat Size 7 5/8 - 7 7/8)
- XX-Large: 24.4" - 25.2" 62-64cm (Hat Size 7 7/8 - Up)
About Stevie & Pro-Tec:
Steve Caballero is a godfather to modern skateboarding and the originator of the Caballerial. When he set the world record for highest air achieved on a half pipe in …87, a record he held for ten years, Pro-Tec had his dome covered, and still does to this day. Cab is a father, husband, and still absolutely killing it on his skate. Just as Pro-Tec was the original, this Hall of Fame skate legend was one of the first super-star skaters. The famous Caballero artwork on his Pro Helmet was featured on his first pro board for Powell Peralta Skateboards in 1980 and drawn by the legendary skateboard artist, V.C. Johnson AKA, VCJ. Caballero skates nothing but the best, and Pro-Tec is proud to have Cabbie as the longest Pro-Tec team member on the roster, 37 years and counting! "I wear Pro-Tec because they have been the number one helmet company since I started skateboarding back in the late 70's." Steve Caballero