The Pro-Tec Full Cut is the original 1970's skate helmet that became the most recognizable helmet of all time.
Mark Gonzales AKA The Gonz is know for his huge contributions to modern-day street skateboarding. A forefather and innovator of the sport Mark was pioneering handrail skateboarding while most skaters were still learning to ollie. His influence is unparalleled on and off his board. He’s an accomplished artist with shows around the globe. "Wearing a helmet is a smart choice, wearing a Full-Tec is my style choice” is straight from him. Now you can own a custom Full Cut that Gonz put his stamp on. Custom Gonz printed liner and shell.
Stand out from the crowd with this retro masterpiece. Raised by the godfathers of skateboarding, the Full Cut (Certified) is back in demand and better than ever. HDPE or ABS shell lined with EPS and outfitted with compression molded pads. Style and protection that can't be duplicated.
Certified helmets are equipped with EPS foam and are CPSC/CE dual certified. The protective industry jargon in that last sentence means a massive machine smashed this helmet against an anvil in a scientific setting to prove to the world it will keep your precious dome safe when you slam. Pro-Tec does the science so you don't have to. Our job is to keep you safe; your job is to go session the park, ride the rails, and have fun. Protection for Progression!
- Gonz Pro Model Helmet with Gonz Art
- Classic ear protection styling
- 2-stage soft foam liner
- Stainless steel hardware
- Soft tubular webbing
- X-Small: 20.5" - 21.3" 52-54cm (Hat Size 6 1/2 - 7 3/4)
- Small: 21.3" - 22" 54-56cm (Hat Size 6 7/8 - 7 1/8)
- Medium: 22" - 22.8" 56-58cm (Hat Size 7 1/8 - 7 3/8)
- Large: 22.8" - 23.6" 58-60cm (Hat Size 7 3/8 - 7 5/8)
- X-Large: 23.6" - 24.4" 60-62cm (Hat Size 7 5/8 - 7 7/8)
- XX-Large: 24.4" - 25.2" 62-64cm (Hat Size 7 7/8 - Up)