My Cart: 0 item(s)
Pro-Tec Old School Skate Helmet - Gloss Baby Blue
The Old School was modified from the original 1973 Full-Tec and Pro Skateboarder Bucky Lasek popularized it with his signature translucent colors in the very flexible HDPE plastic. The more round shape almost molds to any shape head. It’s known for its deep fit and aggressively low silhouette. The Old School available in ABS plasti still carries the low profile and look while allowing for new graphic opportunities. Both feature our 2-stage premium Dri-Lex wrapped liner that everyone loves for its comfort and moisture wicking properties.
- HDPE is made up of a form-fitting, high-density polyethylene shell, L with flexibility to fit a broader range of head shapes. HDPE shells accompany our 2-stage soft foam liners, not certified to ASTM, CPSC, or CE Safety Standards.
2-Stage Foam Liner
- Low-profile and lightweight for a snug and comfortable fit Doesn’t meet certification standards for action sports helmets Transition from soft to hard, away from your head, out toward the hard shell of the helmet.
Pro-Tec Old School Helmet Head Circumference Sizing:
- X-Small: 20.5" - 21.3" 52-54cm (Hat Size 6 1/2 - 7 3/4)
- Small: 21.3" - 22" 54-56cm (Hat Size 6 7/8 - 7 1/8)
- Medium: 22" - 22.8" 56-58cm (Hat Size 7 1/8 - 7 3/8)
- Large: 22.8" - 23.6" 58-60cm (Hat Size 7 3/8 - 7 5/8)
- X-Large: 23.6" - 24.4" 60-62cm (Hat Size 7 5/8 - 7 7/8)
- XX-Large: 24.4" - 25.2" 62-64cm (Hat Size 7 7/8 - Up)
No Reviews Yet!
Not Yet Rated!