Thumbnail Filmstrip of Pro-Tec The Bucky Buck Yeah Helmet - White Images
Pro-Tec The Bucky Buck Yeah Helmet - White
Bucky took the original 1970s Full-Cut helmet and trimmed the ear covers off to create a helmet with his own style and flair. Only available with the 2-stage soft foam liners that everyone loves for the comfort and lightweight feel, you’re sure to find the right fit with four sizes available.
HDPE is made up of a form-fitting, high-density polyethylene shell, L with flexibility to fit a broader range of head shapes. HDPE shells accompany our 2-stage soft foam liners, not certified to ASTM, CPSC, or CE Safety Standards.
2-Stage Foam Liner
Low-profile and lightweight for a snug and comfortable fit Doesn’t meet certification standards for action sports helmets Transition from soft to hard, away from your head, out toward the hard shell of the helmet
Pro-Tec Bucky Skate Helmet Head Circumference Sizing:
- X-Small: 20.5" - 21.3" 52-54cm (Hat Size 6 1/2 - 7 3/4)
- Small: 21.3" - 22" 54-56cm (Hat Size 6 7/8 - 7 1/8)
- Medium: 22" - 22.8" 56-58cm (Hat Size 7 1/8 - 7 3/8)
- Large: 22.8" - 23.6" 58-60cm (Hat Size 7 3/8 - 7 5/8)
- X-Large: 23.6" - 24.4" 60-62cm (Hat Size 7 5/8 - 7 7/8)