Shark California Roll Wheels - Clear/Red Hub 60mm 78a (Set of 4)
- California Roll 60mm skateboard wheel, 78a durometer – Perfect skateboard wheel for cruising, freeriding, and even downhill.
- The Shark Wheel is proven to be the best wheel over rough terrain. Shark Wheel's unique design tends to kick objects out of the way, while traditional wheels tend to bump into the objects which could lead to rock stops. Shark Wheel performs well over rough roads, water, sand, pebbles, debris, and other objects.
- The Shark Wheel has been scientifically proven to last 15% longer in cruising conditions. The patented design allows for less coning. Traditional wheels have one center point while the Shark Wheel has multiple center points allowing for less wear over time.
- The Shark Wheel provides up to 60% less friction than traditional wheels. The wide footprint shape enables you to maintain grip and get up to high speeds quickly.
- The small contact patch and low friction of the Shark Wheel allows for sliding easily. The wheel has 3 lips grabbing instead of a traditional 1 lip wheel which gives added control and performance.
No Reviews Yet!
Not Yet Rated!