Smith Scabs Elite II Knee Pads - Black/White
Smith Scabs Elite Knee Pads now come with a replaceable cap! The adjustable top strap is used for snug fit to prevent slippage with the open back butterfly straps.
Smith Scabs Elite Pads are tried and true and have been a staple in skateboarding for years. The man himself, Dale Smith, designed these pads for ultimate protection whether you are skating street or riding vert they will get the job done and protect you and keep you skating. The Original Elites are still available and if you have been using those over the years why not give the Elite II a try.
- The articulated design forms to the knee making it a flexible and contoured non sliding fit.
- The special foam system provides ultimate protection on impact areas and longevity of the pads.
- Designed to fit and stay put.
- Washable & built for protection and comfort.
- Sizing updates for expanded range between sizes.
The measurement guide for Smith Scabs Elite II Knee Pads calls for using a tape measurer and to measure the circumference 2 inches above your knee cap.
Safety gear sizing is difficult at times if you do not have the opportunity to try on in person. The following sizing guidelines should give you a good idea on what size you will need.
Elite II Knee Pad Sizing:
- X-Small: 10" - 14"
- Small/Medium: 12" - 16"
- Large/XL: 15" - 20"