Welcome Candy Bars Rail - Mint (1 Rail)
Hand crafted and designed by the Wizards at Welcome Skateboards and Professor Paul Schmitt of PS Stix.
Candy Bars Rails are sold individually, not in pairs.
- Deck rails have 4 screw holes and include 4 high-bite screws for easy installation without the use of a power drill.
- Welcome Candy Bars have a custom asymmetrical shape & size, more suitable for modern deck concaves.
- Shape makes for better grip on grabs, and the height of the skateboard deck rail allows for them to be positioned further out towards the rail, instead of towards the middle of the board.
- Candy Bars rails have a vertical groove that reduces weight without compromising strength.
- Super high-molecular-density extruded plastic rail, similar to a plastic cutting board.
- Each rail comes pre-taped with a double-sided foam tape. This creates a better bond to the skateboard and also absorbs any rattle sound which might occur.
- Each Welcome Candy Bar is made by hand in California.
No Reviews Yet!
Not Yet Rated!