Powell Peralta Skateboards Strip Patch - 4.25" x 0.875"
- Powell-Peralta embroidered patch
- 4.25" X 0.875" with iron-on backing
- Denim and cotton material provide the best base. Be careful of polyester.
- Put the item on a hard surface, like an ironing board. Iron it to create a nice, flat surface.
- Place the patch where you want it to be.
- Heat up the iron to it's hottest setting.
- Place a thin cloth over the patch. (This will protect the patch and any surrounding material).
- Place the iron over the patch and press down hard as possible for 15-30 seconds.
- Remove the iron and let patch cool.
- Check the patch by gently rubbing at the edge, trying to lift it. If it lifts, replace the thin material and iron again for 10- 15 seconds.
- To ensure a secure patch you can also sew around the edges.
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Alex Rivera (Acton Ma) | February 27th, 2020
Bought this patch along with 2 other powell patches for a vest. Perfect size. Shipped fast and SoCal even threw some shop stickers in for free. Defintely would buy again
Rated 5.00/5 out of 1 review