Bones Race Reds Bearings with extended inner races.
The all new Bones Race REDS Bearings are manufactured with top quality steel, ground to perfection and polished, best for skaters who use precision trucks and properly tighten their axle nuts.
Bones Race REDS Bearings contain a precision ground 0.200 built in spacer to provide perfect 0.400 spacing between bearings when installed.
The precision ground extended race eliminates the need to use washers, and also allow for better alignment when the axle nut is tightened.
Bones Race REDS Bearings come standard lubricated with Bones Speed Cream R.F.
These precision bearings utilize a groove on the inside of each bearings inner race to reduce weight and allow the use of a Bones Bearing Tool to ease the bearing removal, even on hub wheels.
Bones Race REDS Bearings Features:
• Precision ground, Skate Rated Race bearings by Bones Bearings
• Easily Removable high-speed nylon ball retainers
• Removable frictionless shields for easy cleaning
• Integrated bearing spacer to provide precise 0.400" spacing
• Extended race design removes the need for spacers and washers
• Extended race provides perfect alignment for greater speed control and reinforcement in the axel