My Cart: 0 item(s)
Dickies Original 874 Work Pants - Charcoal
Get more for your money from this comfortable, good-looking utility pant. It's built of sturdy fabric for hard wear and easy care. The flattering flat front looks sharp wherever work takes you--field to the office, back shop to the back yard. Tradesmen swear by the 874's comfort and durability; office guys praise the look, fit, quality, and price. The 874 is comprised of Heavyweight 8.5 oz. twill of easy-care and 65% polyester/35% cotton. The pant comes in a wide choice of fade-resistant colors with a 26" to 72" waist sizing variance.
- Sits comfortably at waist with slightly tapered legs
- Wrinkle-resistant twill with built-in stain release
- Toughest, most popular work pant
- Easy care stain release
- Permanent crease (not on washed colors)
- Distinctive, longer tunnel belt loops
- Ratcheting brass zipper
- Welt back pockets
- Hook and eye closure
No Reviews Yet!
Not Yet Rated!