S1 Helmets Rad Lifer Helmet Sizing Liner - Blue
- S1 Helmets is stepping up impact reduction by adding an additional layer of protection to your helmet with our revolutionary new impact reducing sizing liner the RAD Liner.
- S1 RAD Liners are an impact reducing sizing liner that Reduce Absorb and Disperse impact energy away from the head when impacted.
- RAD liners serve a dual purpose by both acting as your helmets sizing liner while also adding an extra layer of impact reducing foam to your helmet. Lab Tests show that depending on the impact RAD Liners reduced impact energy an additional 7.5% to 16.5% averaging a 12% energy reduction to the head in all liners tested.
- RAD Liners are sized just like our standard sizing Liners and fit into all S1 Lifer Helmets and are covered in a sweat absorbing, hand washable terry cloth fabric.
- S1 RAD Liners. Next Level Protection.
The RAD Liners are made with a layer of rigid shock absorbing foam so will not compress as much as Standard Sizing liners or Terry Liners. Many users choose to go up a size from what they normally wear especially if you are right on the bubble of one size and another. If you are usually a Small for instance we suggest ordering a Medium.
S1 RAD Liner Disclaimer:
DISCLAIMER: S1 RAD Liners reduce the risk and severity of head injury, compared to no head protection. Leading medical doctors, PhD’s and scientists have concluded that a reduction in impact energy to the head correlates with a reduction in concussion risk. You can still sustain a head injury even with head protection, and no helmet or impact reducing sizing liner can prevent concussions or eliminate the risk of these types of injuries.
If you are adding these terry liners into a helmet that you have already worn please wash the contact points wear you plan to place the new Velcro with a wet cloth to wipe away any sweat residue that may have built up on the surface of the inner helmet shell. Doing this will ensure that the Velcro will stick firmly to the inner shell.
No Reviews Yet!
Not Yet Rated!