Thunder 145 HI Polished Standard Trucks - (7.75" Axle)
Thunder Trucks are designed with exclusive quick response geometry to turn in and out of tricks faster and react quicker on landings. Thunders are designed light and strong for greater performance with lightweight hangers and baseplates for a better board pop feel. Thunder Trucks are manufactured with the highest quality materials, built to last and hand crafted in San Francisco, California.
THUNDER TRUCKS SIZING
- Thunder Trucks 143 - For boards 7.6" wide & smaller. Axle Length 7.125"
- Thunder Trucks 145 - For boards 7.4"-7.9" wide. Axle Length 7.62"
- Thunder Trucks 147 - For boards 7.9" - 8.1" wide. Axle Length 8.0"
- Thunder Trucks 148 - For boards 8.2" - 8.4" wide. Axle Length 8.25"
- Thunder Trucks 149 - For boards 8.4" - 8.6" wide. Axle Length 8.5"
- Thunder Trucks 151 - For boards 8.5" and wider. Axle Length 8.75"
- Thunder Trucks 161 - For boards 8.9” and wider. Axle Length 9.125”
Thunder Titanium Lights
Ultra-Light & Strong Titanium Axles, Aircraft Grade Hollow Kingpins, Thunder Light Forged Baseplates & Exclusive Quick Response Geometry.
Thunder Hollow Lights
Super Strong & Lightweight Hollow Axles, Thunder Light Forged Baseplates & Aircraft Grade Hollow Kingpins. Light And Guaranteed Strong.
Aircraft Grade Hollow Kingpins, Super Strong – Lightweight Forged Baseplates And Thunder’s Exclusive Quick Turn Response.
Thunder Team Editions
The O.G. Thunder Trucks 100% Backed By The Thunder Team. Proven Lightning Quick Response, Unmatched Levels Of Control And Strength.