Caliber III 184mm 50 Degree Rakeless Longboard Trucks - Blackout 10" Axle (Set of 2)
- Newly designed, widened hanger supports for increased strength. Specifically to prevent bending.
- 45° chamfer for weight reduction. Specifically to offset the weight increase from added hanger material.
- High strength SCM435 alloy steel kingpins eliminate unwanted kingpin movement.
- SCM435 alloy steel axles reduce the risk of bending or cracking.
- Upgraded 96A urethane pivot cups are longer lasting and eliminate pivot slop.
- Tried and true tombstone hanger design increases strength and rigidity over competitors.
- Venom 90A High Performance Formula Plug Barrel bushings, designed specifically for Caliber Trucks, eliminate unwanted hanger slop and HPF urethane provides a fast return to center.
- 10" (184mm) hangar for stability and easier slide initiation.
- Stamped steel, flat washers for less restriction and improved response.
- Truck degree is stamped on the bottom surface of the baseplate for easy identification.
- Rakeless hanger is true neutral. It provides more stability and less turn over a raked hanger.
- The 50° baseplate is the most lively feeling option in our line, it provides a sharper turning radius, ideal for cruising, carving and freestyle/dance.
- Designed for any setup and to handle any discipline. Including but not limited to: dancing, downhill, and freeride.
No Reviews Yet!
Not Yet Rated!