Powell Peralta Micro Mini Ripper Complete Skateboard - Black/White 7.5x24
Complete skateboard assembly that’s ready to roll out of the box. Perfect for the beginner, yet offers durable, quality components that even an accomplished skater would love.
- Deck Wheelbase: 12.25"
- Deck Length: 24"
- Deck Width: 7.5"
- Deck Nose: 1.75"
- Deck Tail: 5.75"
- Wheel Diameter: 59mm
- Wheel Hardness: 75a
- Wheel Color: Red
- Wheel Suggested: All Terrain
- Wheel Surface: Smooth
- Truck Make: Mini Logo
- Seven plies of quality birch veneer, cold-fused together using high-impulse, water-resistant glue in Skate One’s proprietary AirLam™ presses. Ensures maximum “pop” and durability.
- High rebound, double radius urethane wheels. Perfect hardness to provide a smooth ride.
- High quality aluminum baseplate and hangar. Hardened steel kingpin and axle. Soft bushings to ease in turning. Slimmed baseplate = less weight.
- Mini Logo Skate Rated™ bearings. High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed. Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- Blended silicon carbide grit optimizes grip and durability, grips well in all weather conditions.